Wednesday, January 12, 2011

....:::Love Don't Pay the Bills:::....

Dear reader, I have good and bad news. I broke my camera, my Canon 50D!...obviously the bad news...THE GOOD NEWS is that I have some amazing pictures to share with you; pictures that have been my recent style inspiration- no way I could have gotten these pictures myself, so a toast to a post of pictures from the professionals! Enjoy, my friend!
Photobucket
Photobucket[Ruby Aldridge- stunning in Palm Springs]...which reminds me- COACHELLA  is NEARING!! You going? I am! :]
Photobucket
Photobucket
                                                     Proenza Schouler Pre-Fall 2011...LOVE!
Photobucket
Source: Uknown
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the last five photographs are all Dime Piece Desgins...which can be bought here.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment